Gun owner alert -CALIFORNIA
To sign-up for NRA-ILA CA Legislative alerts, go to: https://www.nraila.org/sign-upINTERESTING FACTS REGARDING THIS ISSUE:
- All stores that sell firearms are very heavily regulated by local, state, and federal governments.
- Turner’s Outdoorsman has a track record of complying with all regulations and exceeding safety requirements.
- Currently, Turner’s Outdoorsman has complied with all existing regulations for opening a retail facility.
- City officials have confirmed that public hearings are not necessary for this store to open.
- Only a small percentage of Turner’s floor space is for selling of firearms.
- Turner’s Outdoorsman is always a “cooperative stakeholder” that works with local jurisdictions.
- If Turner’s is permitted to open, legal firearms transactions will encouraged to occur and be monitored by local, state, and federal agencies. If not, people might not comply with the laws requiring that firearms transfers are performed by a fully-licensed and regulated dealer.
- Turner’s Outdoorsman has a history of added measures over-and-above the required safety precautions:
- Roll-down steel doors
- 24 Hour alarm system
- Concrete barriers outside of the store
- Steel cables securing shotguns and rifles
- Other measures that exceed state and federal requirements …..
Please follow and like us: