WEGC is a privately owned Club that promotes the shooting sports. Located in Meyer’s Canyon near Lytle Creek, CA. Promoting- Honesty, Good Sportsmanship, Self Discipline & Self Reliance. We are a NRA and CRPA affiliated club. We support Full Membership, Limited Membership, and sponsor a variety of shooting activities. We have a shooting facility that provides a wide range of shooting participation.
We are a non profit California Corporation dedicated to encouraging organized rifle, pistol and shotgun shooting among citizens of the United States, improving the citizens’ knowledge of safe handling and proper care of firearms, improving marksmanship and developing the characteristics of honesty, good fellowship, self discipline, team play and self reliance as essentials of good sportsmanship.
We are one of the oldest and largest gun clubs in California. Our range facilities include a 100 yard main firing line, trap and skeet range,
200 yard and 500 meter high power rifle range, small bore silhouette range, juniors range and shooting bays for Action Pistol, Cowboy Action Shooting, Three Gun, IDPA, L.E.S.A. and more!.
We encourage all, young and old, male and female to enjoy the shooting sports, safely, at WEGC.
- Follow us on Twitter @WESTENDGC
- Follow us on Facebook Announcement/Page - Friend/Fan Page
- Follow us via SMS by text notification follow WESTENDGC to 40404 in the U.S.
- Online Member Survey – Range Map for Survey (used for range planning and improvements)
- Membership Information
- User Forum – [Club Documents – Classifieds - Newsletter (requires registration)]
- Club Calendar
- Maps to Club Facilities
- Announcements & HOT NEWS
- Contact Information CONTACT US FORM