Network Name: NeETGEAR08 (zero eight)
short link to this page https://bit.ly/2nHvpg9
- Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is on.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Connect to a different Wi-Fi network. Not all Wi-Fi networks work with Wi-Fi Calling.
- Turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then on again.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
WIFI APPS if you do not have it built-in as a native application. Go Apple Store or Play Store to find other applications.
- Google Voice. / HANGOUTS.
- Skype. …
- KakaoTalk. …
- Tango. ..
The range now has internet service for WI-FI calling. Your mobile phone and service will need to support this to work. Check with your carrier and phone manufacturer for specific instructions. Remember to turn on HD calling along with WIFI calling to get best results.