Every Tuesday 4pm-6pm
You must register FIRST before coming!
1.Registration for classes— TUESDAYS 4 PM – 6 PM
PAYMENT LINK (NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AT RANGE)
SAFETY CLASS + INITIAL QUALIFICATION ~ 2 h0ours in length
- DECEMBER 1ST Tuesday 4pm-6pm CLASS… HERE
- DECEMBER 8TH Tuesday 4pm-6pm CLASS… HERE
- DECEMBER 15TH Tuesday 4pm-6pm CLASS… HERE
- DECEMBER 22nd Tuesday 4pm-6pm CLASS… HERE
- DECEMBER 29th Tuesday 4pm-6pm CLASS.. HERE
2. WEGC CCW RANGE RULES (available @ event)
3. WEGC CCW WAIVER (available @ event)
4. PAYMENT (NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AT RANGE)
** if you wish to complete forms and payment online, email email@example.com with a request to receive the links
This class is done on our shooting range. For more information on the location, go —–> HERE
RANGE LOCATION, MAPS, DIRECTIONS–> HERE
Take the Sierra exit off of I15—> Lytle Creek Road (about 1.8 miles)—> past water tanks—> Meyer Canyon Road (aka 1N33) 1 mile back into the canyon on a dirt road.
You cross q rocky creek. Low profile vehicles should exercise care with large rocks (water in the rainy season) DRIVE SLOWLY ON DIRT ROAD (BLIND CURVES)
- Additional Information:
Participants must bring the following items to receive certification:
–Eye and ear protection
–30 rounds of factory ammunition in box (per firearm)
–An additional magazine or speed loader for each firearm
–All weapons to be listed on the permit (up to 3)
NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED
Attire: Long pants, closed-toed shoes, no tank tops
Bring your food and drink for the event ( none provided)
All CCW holders will be required to sign the CCW range rules, WEGC rangewaiver (bring with you to the event) and sign a range safety rules sheet.
CCW Range Safety Rules
- DO NOT BRING A LOADED FIREARM ONTO OUR RANGE! THIS INCLUDES YOUR CARRY GUN!
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. (Downrange)
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to shoot. (Master Grip)
- ALWAYS keep your gun unloaded until you’re ready to shoot.
- No guests/spectators are allowed.
- Hearing and eye protection are mandatory!
Anyone can call for a cease-fire if they see anything unsafe. If you have a malfunction, keep your muzzle pointed at your target and work through your issue, then continue firing. Do Not raise your hand and ask an instructor to fix your firearm. You need to know how to clear any malfunctions you might encounter. There is wildlife on our range. If you see anything on the range or beyond the targets, let an instructor know immediately.
Instructors have 1st Aid/Trauma kits and there is an AED located in the pistol shack. In the event someone suffers a gunshot wound or other major injury, the Range Safety Officers will make the necessary calls and handle the situation. Clear your firearm and step back off the range.
When you are on the firing line there will be no talking to other shooters. If you have a question, raise your hand and an instructor will respond. Once you’re on the firing line, you will NEVER step off the firing line until instructed to do so, and you will NEVER bend over on the firing line until instructed to do so.
If an Instructor sees anything unsafe, we will correct you. If you continue to display unsafe behavior you will be removed from the firing line and escorted off the property.
OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE ON THE RANGE!