THIS EVENT IS FOR RANGE RE-QUALIFICATION ONLY
CCW Range facility option for San Bernardino County Re-qualification only(STARTING AUG 11, 2020 )
San Bernardino County Sheriff
California CCW Re-qualification for the San Bernardino County Sheriff is provided regularly at West End Gun Club
[Range qualification for San Bernardino, STARTING AUGUST 11 2020]
SCHEDULE….. every Tuesday and Thursday 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm – events are offered. New updates each week.
These events are open to all SB County CCW holders. You do not have to be a WEGC member to participate. REGISTER BELOW
You MUST pre-register. Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Complete ALL 4 STEPS to complete your registration.
You MAY NOT REGISTER MORE THAN ONCE, NOR MAY YOU REGISTER FOR ANOTHER PERSON.
Each person must register for themself. If you need additional assistance – email@example.com
1. REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
- SEPTEMBER 22ND, 24TH …HERE
- SEPTEMBER 29TH, OCTOBER 1ST…HERE
- OCTOBER 6TH, 8TH …. upcoming events
- OCTOBER 13TH, 15TH … upcoming events
- Line of fire is 15 feet / 5 yards at a B-27 target.
- 10 rounds of fire with a mag exchange at 5 rounds.
- 8 out of 10 rounds on target to qualify.
- CCW holder may have 3 attempts and is up to the RSO in charge if another attempt is to be offered.
- 5 to 1 ratio RSO to CCW holder Fees: $25.00 per CCW holder
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- The CCW that you are renewing
- Up to 3 guns that you are putting on your permit
- A minimum of 30 rounds of ammunition for each gun (must be factory new, no re-loads or steel core)
- Eye & Ear Protection
- PRINTOUTS – WEGC waiver, WEGC CCW range rules, receipt of payment
- FACE MASK – COVID-19 State requirements
Transport and arrive with your firearms in a LOCKED CASE (soft or hard-sided). DO NOT uncase your firearm(s) until instructed to do so. This includes your carry gun. Do not come on WEGC property with a loaded gun.
If you have questions or concerns, PLEASE EMAIL them to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a response within 24 hours. PLEASE DO NOT CALL.
- Additional Information:
Participants must bring the following items to receive certification:
–Eye and ear protection
–30 rounds of factory ammunition in box (per firearm)
–An additional magazine or speed loader for each firearm
–All weapons to be listed on the permit (up to 3)
NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED
Attire: Long pants, closed-toed shoes, no tank tops
Bring your food and drink for the event ( none provided)
All CCW holders will be required to sign the CCW range rules, WEGC rangewaiver (bring with you to the event) and sign a range safety rules sheet.
CCW RENEWAL Range Safety Rules
- DO NOT BRING A LOADED FIREARM ONTO OUR RANGE! THIS INCLUDES YOUR CARRY GUN!
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. (Downrange)
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to shoot. (Master Grip)
- ALWAYS keep your gun unloaded until you’re ready to shoot.
- No guests/spectators are allowed.
- Hearing and eye protection are mandatory!
Anyone can call for a cease-fire if they see anything unsafe. If you have a malfunction, keep your muzzle pointed at your target and work through your issue, then continue firing. Do Not raise your hand and ask an instructor to fix your firearm. You need to know how to clear any malfunctions you might encounter. There is wildlife on our range. If you see anything on the range or beyond the targets, let an instructor know immediately.
Instructors have 1st Aid/Trauma kits and there is an AED located in the pistol shack. In the event someone suffers a gunshot wound or other major injury, the Range Safety Officers will make the necessary calls and handle the situation. Clear your firearm and step back off the range.
When you are on the firing line there will be no talking to other shooters. If you have a question, raise your hand and an instructor will respond. Once you’re on the firing line, you will NEVER step off the firing line until instructed to do so, and you will NEVER bend over on the firing line until instructed to do so.
If an Instructor sees anything unsafe, we will correct you. If you continue to display unsafe behavior you will be removed from the firing line and escorted off the property.
OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE ON THE RANGE!